Think tackle football is for men only? Think again!
The Tigers are looking for hard-working, dedicated athletes.
No experience necessary.
Please complete the NEW PLAYER INTEREST FORM.
WHAT: OPEN PRACTICE/PLAYER EVALUATION
WHEN: December 9th, 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
WHERE: LAKEWOOD COMMUNITY CENTER
3601 KENWOOD DRIVE
1. Sneakers/athletic shoes/cleats are required
2. Red shorts or red athletic pants, white or black t-shirt.
WHAT EXACTLY ARE THE COACHES LOOKING FOR?
- How you compete in various drills
- Endurance, strength, speed, skill and athleticism
- ATTITUDE & EFFORT
What does it takes to become a woman’s football player?
- Out of shape? Don’t worry or be discouraged…the coaches will train and get YOU in football shape!
- This is FULL-CONTACT with helmets and shoulder pads…expect to get knocked down and to knock others down!
- Must be at least 17 years old*. If you are not of age and would like more information please email us as we have alternative training programs available.
- Season consists of 8 regular season games – 4 home & 4 away
Thank you for your interest in the Huntsville Tigers.
If you have additional questions about the 2018 season, please contact us immediately at email@example.com
GOOD LUCK LADIES!